These last few months have been incredibly challenging for everyone, but we are excited to return to work. While many things are changing, one thing that has not changed is the commitment to patients and employee’s safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice, and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it is both safe and comfortable.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
Dr. Orphee and all employee’s temperature and assessment are completed every morning before we start our workday.
Some changes you may see when its time for you next appointment:
- Temperatures will be taken once you enter.
- We require everyone entering the office to wear a mask.
- We do not accept walk-ins. We will only allow patients with appointments to enter the office. If you need to make an appointment or have any questions, please call the office at 407-291-1056.
- You will be asked a series of questions prior to scheduling your appointment and on your appointment day. It is especially important you answer those questions as truthfully as possible.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- All magazines, brochures, etc. has been removed from the waiting room.
- Air purifiers are in all treatment rooms.
- All high contact areas are disinfected after every patient.
- Masks are worn at all times by employees.
We ask that patients:
- Always wear a face-covering or mask until instructed to remove them.
- All paperwork must be completed prior to the appointment date. If by any chance you are not able to or do not have the means to complete forms electronically, please let the office know. We would be happy to assist you as best as we can.
- Only the patient is allowed in the office. The only exception would be a parent bringing a minor, a translator or a care giver.
- Refrain from entering the office if you have symptoms of COVID-19, traveled in the last 14 days, or have had close contact with a confirmed or probable COVID-19 Patient.
We are looking forward to seeing you. If you should have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call the office at 407-291-1056.